Trusted, high-quality contract administration
We provide a detailed Contract Administration service on all types of projects from simple basic repairs to substantial multi-disciplinary design team refurbishment and reconfiguration schemes.
The Contract Administrator role will generally include:
- Initial site and scope assessment to ascertain the extent of works
- Preparing or overseeing Specifications of work.
- Inviting, processing and evaluating tenders.
- Preparing contract documents for execution.
- Administrating change control procedures.
- Seeking instructions from the client in relation to the contract.
- ?Issuing instructions such as variations, or relating to prime cost sums or making good defects.
- ?Considering claims.
- ?Chairing construction progress meetings.
- Preparing and issuing construction progress reports.
- ?Co-ordinating and instructing site inspectors.
- ?Agreeing commissioning and testing procedures.
- ?Agreeing defects reporting procedures.
- ?Ensuring that project documentation is issued to the client.
- ?Issuing certificates of practical completion and interim certificates.
- Collating and issuing schedules of defects.
- ?Issuing the certificate of making good defects.
- ?Issuing the final certificate.
Allied to our Contract Administration role we frequently undertake the role of Principal Designer under the Construction (Design & Management) Regulations.
Further Building Surveying Services
Building Surveys, Pathology and Defects Diagnosis
Professional building surveys, pathology and defects diagnosisDiscover More
Licence to Alter
Cirpro Limited is frequently called upon to advise on alterations proposed by Tenants and Leaseholders.Discover More